With T-HUB and Endicia you can simplify order shipping. Plus, by joining the New Blue program featuring USPS Priority Mailyou can save thousands of dollars monthly when shipping packages to your customers. T-HUB integrates your online stores with Endicia and QuickBooks to streamline your business by automating order processing, simplifying package delivery and updating your accounting.
T-HUB Can Reduce Your Shipping Costs up to 50%
With T-HUB for Endicia you can:
- Buy postage and view balance for your account.
- Review package types, weights, and dimensions.
- Calculate and compare postage rates for all options.
- Add insurance, signature confirmations, and more.
- Generate and print shipping labels.
- Confirm destination address and customs information.
T-HUB and T-HUB Online are both designed to ease and streamline your ecommerce operations.
T-HUB is our desktop version that runs on windows operating systems. T-HUB is available in Standard, Pro and Advanced editions. T-HUB Standard does not support shipping with UPS. only T-HUB Pro and T-HUB Advanced support shipping with UPS.
T-HUB Online is available as online SaaS application. T-HUB Online supports shipping with UPS.
As a result, you will reduces order processing and fulfillment times, print Pick Lists and Shipping Labels more conveniently, deliver customer orders quickly and accurately, and manage tracking numbers and delivery confirmations.
Download orders from multiple sales channels, access UPS OnLine® to calculate charges and ship packages, and update your QuickBooks inventory and invoices directly from T-HUB. By integrating UPS OnLine Tools into T-HUB, Atandra allows online merchants to dramatically reduce order fulfillment costs by simplifying their shipping processes to point-and-click.
The UPS Shipping tool provides users with the ability to select service options and print shipping labels without having to export data or cut-and-paste information into other applications. Users can select their desired UPS service options, and print labels using thermal, inkjet, or laser printers.
UPS Rates & Services Selection lets T-HUB shipping users compare prices and select UPS shipping services that best fit their needs. This tool identifies all the available UPS domestic and international services and displays published shipping rates and time in transit based on package specifications.
UPS Tracking provides shipping status reports to users. Users can determine status of their shipments, including the time and location of each scan as the package moves toward its final destination.
Integrated Shipping Labels -To speed up shipping operations, you can print the packing list and the shipping label on one sheet of paper. This allows you to use the same sheet to pick items to pack and when ready, peel out the label from the sheet to stick on the box. Special paper for this template is available from here.
- Automatically download orders from websites and marketplaces
- Support for Domestic and international shipments
- Batch processing to ship multiple shipments (domestic/international) in one screen
- Multiple package shipments
- Partial shipment or Orders (supported in T-HUB ONline)
- Address validation. Validate US Addresses before shipment.
- Real-time rate quotes to show your UPS Negotiated rates if applicable. Compare rates for different UPS services before printing UPS Label.
- UPS Time in Transit display
- Void UPS shipments
- Track UPS shipments
- Sender or 3rd Party billing
- Print invoice and customs forms for international labels
- Email notifications with tracking to customers via UPS Quantum View
- Send customized Email notifications to customers on shipping (available in T-HUB online)
- Ship with future shipping date
- Print labels on Thermal printer or Inkjet/Laser printer
- Support for Integrated Packing list and Shipping label
Ship with UPS WorldShip
For users who prefer to use the UPS WorldShip desktop tool from UPS, T-HUB provides deep integration with UPS WorldShip. With a single click, T-HUB exports all order data to UPS WorldShip, and automatically imports the tracking number, UPS service used, and cost of each shipment as soon as it’s processed in WorldShip. There is no import/export of files. UPS WorldShip is connected directly to the T-HUB SQL Server database via ODBC. T-HUB defines all WorldShip import and export maps for you, saving you valuable time and lots of frustration for you and your UPS shipping consultant.
Shipping with UPS WorldShip is only supported in T-HUB and not in the T-HUB Online product.